------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Birthday



Today's one of the nicest days of the year to wake up for: my birthday. And my first birthday I'm spending abroad, to boot.
After my nightly web-programming action I was rather tired this morning and used my alarm clock's 'snooze' function again and again^^ but then I finally got up...
The day before yesterday I also got a birthday parcel from my parents with all sorts of useful (and delicious) things, for example Austrian hard cured sausage, brown bread and apple wine. And to top it all, a big 'treasure chest' with my mum's home-made cookies! How I love them!! I also took them to the uni yesterday and made Charlie, Sam, Chris and Joel eat some, I think they liked them.
It's still to become a great day today: In the afternoon I'm going to meet Chris and then we're walking together to Charlie's flat, where we'll bake Christmas cookies (yey!) and record funny videos...