------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Eve



Yesterday we stayed in and had a nice lazy time. After having dinner we were sittin around the telly and enjoyed the nine hundred and something channels and then we popped in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Neither having seen the other Harry Potter films nor having read the books, it was a bit difficult to follow the storyline at times but I still enjoyed it. Before it got dark we took Zac out for a walk in the park where Captain Cook used to live and there we also took some nice pictures. Then, Jamie and I went for a quick run and by the time I had finished my shower afterwards I got a call from my family in Austria. I really enjoyed having a nice, long talk with them! Since in Britain the important day of Christmas is the 25th and not the 24th, the 24th is not very special at all and so Jamie, Dave (his dad) and Pat (his mum) and I went out to the pub and played another round of Bingo. We got back by around twelve and then Jamie and I were sitting in the living room talking about all the world and his wife and sending ‘Merry Christmas’-texts to friends and in the blink of an eye it was three in the morning and we went to bed…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home