------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Finally some pool again



Tonite I went round Jamie's house to have a few drinks and socialise. When I got there Jamie opened the door and I was surprised not to find Colin or Robert at his side but crazy guy or Psychs, as Jamie calls him. I also found out that Josh really doesn't care about being called psycho or crazy guy so it's okay.
Now that Jamie's got his Dreamcast back from Japan we could have a few games; first we played House of the Dead 2, Jamie even got the handguns for it and it was soo reminiscent of the old days I used to spend in the arcardes of Linz playing House of the Dead, Time Crisis, Silent Scope, etc. etc. I was such a king at that games back then but I still can do it, though not so well.
Anyway, afterwards we went downstairs where Jamie and his flatmates got their pool table. Josh seemed to have played for the first time and to be frankly honest I think he didn't care about it much, he was more interested in the consistency of Jamie's walls... ^^
Still we had a few good games and I had them eat some of my cake. Nope, no moon cakes. Just plain chocolate. We didn't even talk about greenery. Later we went to the Scream where I actually had more people expected to be there but it was alright, Josh was chatting to the Japanese girls (they love him^^) and I chatted with my flatmate Alex. Halfway through I got so hungry that I went back to my flat to have some munch and then I was so tired that I couldn't be asked to go out again so I stayed in and went to bed. Nice evening, all in all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home