------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Friday, December 23, 2005

Here I am!


So yesterday I went to the National Express coach station in Liverpool where I met Jamie and we bought our tickets. The direct service to Middlesbrough was already booked out so we had to change at Leeds.
As always on longer bus rides I got quite sleepy and so I slept most of the time and when I didn’t, I was having a chat with Jamie. We got three hours wait in Leeds so we used the time for a little stroll through the city, saw the local marketplace and a few nice shops and got some munch at McDonalds.
At five then we got on our bus to
Middlesbrough, where we arrived at around seven and Jamie’s dad picked us up with his car. It was actually quite a long drive to their house, some fifteen minutes by car I think and then I finally got to meet the rest of Jamie’s nice family: his mum, his granddad, their dog Zac and their four cats the names of which I can’t remember right now (one was called Lucy, I think…).
First, Jamie and I were served some nice roast turkey with mashed potatoes,
Yorkshire puddings and gravy and then we tried to fix Jamie’s dad’s computer which seems to be pretty ill at the moment, infected by all kinds of spyware and viruses… I gotta give it my McAfee-medication tomorrow – I bet that is the cure!
After dinner, Jamie and I went for a walk with Zac and no, not simply a walk: we took the chance to finally go jogging together – and in the end we’ve been running for over an hour! It’s just so much better when you have someone to go running with!
The rest of the evening we spent in front of the TV, drinking beer, having crackers and cheese and chatting about Christmas in
Austria. And since I had had a pretty nice sleep in the bus earlier on, I was the latest to go to bed… ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home