------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's done!

Yey, I just handed in my last piece of coursework and also the largest one, that is. IT & Study Skills, that means some bulky 80 pages full of exercises and reflections. I've reflected so much in the past weeks that I should know pretty much everything about me now... only I don't.

As Christmas is drawing nearer, uni's getting more and more serious. Almost everyone hasn't been caring about their coursework before and now they're running out of time, working day and night and everyone's so quiet, even Joel's jokes are not as good as before... Who came up with the idea to make exams before Christmas anyway?? I think the exams should be in January and December should be a much more relaxed month!! After all, Christmas is one of the few occasions in the year where most people feel like celebrating together...

Still we found the time to go over to the Cooler after our Japanese lecture today and have Christmas dinner. Cost me four quid but was worth every penny: turkey, mash, potatoes, gravy and some little sausage thingies, tasted all dead nice, and then a mince pie and a Christmas cracker to finish it off...

Two exams to go now and then everybody's going to run out on me, going home for Christmas but I'll leave Liverpool over Xmas too, I'm going to Jamie's house in Grimsby and we'll have Christmas dinner there... lookin' forward to that.