Japanese Society - last time this year

Last evening I went to the Japanese Society meeting at the Scream bar which was to be our last meeting this year. Some of the Japanese exchange students are only staying for a semester here in Britain so for some it was a farewell party.
Anyway, I took the chance to have a few drinks and since I haven't had too much alcohol in the past few weeks that was okay for me. Josh was in too that evening and that was probably the reason why we first engaged in some armwrestling action and then Joel came up with his 'Smileys' about which I hadn't known anything before. Actually I didn't want one first but eventually I gave in and so what... it's just a game...
Later on, Joel was entertaining us with his funny coin tricks, actually he's quite fast and so I often really can't tell in which hand the coin is in. So glad I don't lose any money in that, like rougue-rougue-noir...^^
Well, all in all it wasn't very smashing but still a quite nice evening though...
To read about the event from a much more critical point of view, go read Charlie Chan's blog.