日本語話そう会 - Nihongo Hanasou Kai

So Ken Hada came up with the brilliant idea to organise a so-called Nihongo Hanasou Kai, where everyone is welcome as long as they speak Japanese only. Of course I had to go!
It started off a bit lame as only four people were there (Alister, Colin, myself and Hada-sensei of course) but then more people came walking in (namely Jamie, Miyuki and Kotaro) and with the sake flowing the conversation became more lively too. Hada-sensei had also brought his special 'hebi-sake' which is supposedly made with snakes soaking in it (like worms in tequila).
Tasted like the spirits that grandma used to store in her basement... ^^Anyway, my Japanese was a bit rusty not having it used much in conversation for some three months so it was a great chance to practice! And since I'm sure that there are more Japanese students thinking the same way, Mr. Hada really should be thanked for organising this meeting and be encouraged to organise further ones.
And that's what I'm going to do now, writing an email to him...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home