One of these mornings...

Today was one of these Monday mornings you don't wanna wake up to: crap weather, a police siren outside the window, the heater in the room turned up too much so that it's too hot and dry and once again way too tired... *sigh*
At university then I got another thrilling episode out of Angela Davies' life^^ Was quite funny actually, she told us about how she was once corrected by a two-year-old boy in Japan... How embarrassing is that?? *rofl*
After the Japanese class we went to the library and showed Joel our Yukiguni video (which already got 50 views... go! go! goooo!!!). 
After having some munch at McDonald's, Joel and I went to the comic store down Bold Street and skimmed through a few mangas. Joel's really an expert in the field, downloading manga all the time and knowing a lot about it. I could just go on like 'Ah, ah, yeah, ah, that's good, yeah...' all the time^^
Well, now I'm back home and got a lot of backlog to deal with in Theories&Models, haven't reviewed in the weekend of course! So better get crackin'...