One to tick off!!!
Yah, had my Theories and Models exam today, so one to tick off on my little calendar... It was my first essay-style exam I had to do in English and without using a dictionary so I was shitting myself a bit this morning but it all went as smooth as McDonald's chocolate shake...Only my hand was having a few objections against what I was doing and started aching like hell halfway through. I'm really not used to writing by hand anymore, I'm a child of the computer generation... (What a geek!^^)
Anyway, I don't know how academic and coherent my writing was but I'm pretty content with my work since I've learned quite a lot (kotsu-kotsu, as the Japanese would say...)
After the exam we went to the cooler where I had a Red Bull (I know, not good for my health, yeah, but tastes dead good) and then I spent most of the afternoon in the
IT centre helping Joel with his coursework. He asked me stuff about a few exercises he hadn't done yet but did them all on his own and that in such a short time, amazing. So, no collation!! lolAfter Joel had handed it in we went down to town where I posted my Christmas cards (and they were quite a bunch, friggin expensive!) and then we went to the Carling Academy (yes, there is a Carling Academy somewhere behind the train station...^^) just to find out that the concert, Joel's been talking about, wasn't on 16th but on the 5th and that day I'm in London. Damn.