------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Puff, the Magic Dragon


Before I came to Middlesbrough I didn’t know that I like dogs. I didn’t mind them but I didn’t especially like them either – I just didn’t know any dog and so I couldn’t judge – or, no, my opinion was rather on the negative side because all I knew was dogs jumping up fences and barking like mad all of a sudden, scaring the living shit out of me…But now that I think of it I might be a bit of a dog person: The loyalty and confidingness are very attractive attributes of that animal and most of the time I wouldn’t mind the walks because I like nice, long walks myself. When I came to Dave’s and Pat’s house I liked Zac from the first moment and I think he's taken to me too. I’m gonna miss him in Liverpool…
P.S.: To all habitual naggers: Notice how there’s a comma neatly placed between ‘Puff’ and ‘the’ – so it’s got nothing to do with ‘puffing the magic dragon’ y’know…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home