Roast dinner!

*To see more photos of this event check Charlie Chan's blog*
Ah, that was soo good! I just came back from the big fat roast dinner Sam, Chris, Charlie and I had this evening. First we all went shopping to Iceland who are the absolute kings of the frozen goods and then we cooked it at Charlie's flat: a stuffed turkey, potatoes, cabbage, spinach, ham, all kinds of veggies, gravy and Yorkshire pudding (Now I know their name again, thanks Wikipedia...^^)
Kanpai!
Anyway, it was really good, so good that I made an utterance giving all innuendo-fans new stuff to grin. Read it on Charlie's blog...
And on the way home one more:
Chris: Bernie, you sound as if you're about to puke.
Bernie: No, I'm just a bottomless pit that has just discovered its bottom...
Like it?^^
Innuendos really are a funny thing: first I never realize that there's something more to an utterance I've made and as soon as others point it out to me I wet myself laughing...


