So that's what was served at the Cooler today...

So that's what I was baking yesterday: a nice chocolate cake. And after the exam today we all deserved one slice or more!!!
According to Joel I've 'made his day', I dunno whether I should believe it but the gang seemed to have enjoyed it and at least I have 'chocolated 'em up'...^^
So, what's next to come? I don't know yet but I'm sure I'll make more nice Austrian stuff for my friends!
4 Comments:
Sieht das lecker aus! Richtig zum "Reinbeißen"- eben ein echter
österreichischer Guglhupf.
Gratulation;
einer der es wissen muss.
By
Anonymous, at Friday, 16 December, 2005
Translation:
Mmh, that looks so delicious! You really wanna have a bite - see, that's a real Austrian Gugelhupf (sort of cake).
Nice one!
One who's gotta know (and I bet that was my dad...)
By
Global Bernie, at Friday, 16 December, 2005
Where can I find a recept?
By
Anonymous, at Friday, 16 December, 2005
Recept?? Was this some Austrian again? ^^ Mom? I guess you mean 'recipe'...
Really cool you wrote in English though!!!
By
Global Bernie, at Saturday, 17 December, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home