Up the Boro!

So here I am now, sitting in the coach back to
Yesterday Jamie, I and Zac went out for a long stroll out in the countryside, probably about two hours or so – for those who know the area, we reached Hamilton (is this the correct spelling?^^) and enjoyed the consistent inconsistency of British weather: from rain to overcast skies to bright sunshine – all in a day’s work… I like British weather, it really never gets boring!
In the evening Pat told me they had pantomime on the telly – a British tradition on Christmas Day – and quite different from what an Austrian would imagine when he hears ‘pantomime’. According to the opinion of an honoured citizen of
In the evening we went out again – this time I got as close as three missing numbers – and Dave told me that when I come to the Borough again he’ll show me a few more pubs with an even friendlier atmosphere! Due to the day being Christmas Day (technically Boxing Day but since Christmas Day was a Sunday it didn’t count…) the pub was already closed at eleven and before we left I gave out some of my business cards out – hope to get many website visitors and email-writers – and said my goodbyes to everyone from the table.
Today I had to say goodbye to Jamie’s parents and granddad and to the pets too – it was really sad for me that I had to leave already… but we shall meet again!
Thank you for this wonderful Christmas – you’re great!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home