What a great birthday!!!
In the morning, after eating some of the delicious cookies I listened to music and put up the Christmas lights I bought at Poundland yesterday and at one I met Chris and we went to Charlie's flat. There we looked for some cookie recipes and watched that well funny 'hard gay Japanese' video ( http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2644445570646904549&q=yahoo+Japanese) - and then sent an email with the link to all Japanese students. I bet, John Collins will like it^^
We also had some mince pies which I ate for the first time and they were really great!
And I also got my birthday present, a red hoodie and I think it fits me actually quite well. And I was told that I look very 'British' in it! I'm so happy!! (Do I use the conjunction 'and' too often? And even as a linking adjunct, which is wrong? Kathy Tridimas, turn around and look away^^)
Next thing we went shopping to the QuikSave mart which is actually quite cheap and back at Charlie's flat we started with making the cookies, one tray with chocolate and muesli and the second one with chocolate and corn flakes. Just melt the chocolate, mix it with whatever you have, form cookies on a tray and then put it into the fridge... No simple - so nice!
In the middle of cooking then my family from Austria called me and I was babbling away in German (well, actually more Austrian^^) for some forty minutes!! My bro, who I hadn't talked to in quite some time, had to tell me some really funny things and we laughed quite a lot... My mates of course didn't understand very much of what I'm talking about but occasionally they heard some words like 'internet' or 'blog'. Yeah, we got Anglicisms in German too^^
When I finally finished talking on the phone, Chris had to go back to Cathedral Campus to have someone from the reception open his room (he had left the key inside and locked himself out *grin*) and in the meantime I deleated some unneeded programs from Gwen, Charlie's computer (yeah, she's actually got a name, must be some weird British custom again...^^). And we were listening to 'Little Britain', bit hard to understand but really funny!
When he came back, we all had dinner - taco wraps with chicken filling and salsa sauce, dead nice!! - and some christmas crackers too. Yet another British tradition I had no clue about before: you pull those crackers apart, it pops and you get a little sheet with a Christmas joke (for example: How do you stop a skunk from smelling? Shut its nose...), a paper crown and a crappy little toy from the inside...

Dinner with Christmas crackers
After dinner then we started our little 'Yukiguni project'. Inspired by the 'Asian Backstreet Boys' and one of the songs we have to do for our karaoke exam, Yukiguni, we recorded a video to that song, doing funny faces and poses. So much fun!! In the interlude part we made a laser-sword duel with a salami and and a roll of aluminium foil and in the last part Chris is wearing a yukata... I'm so much looking forward to the finished version! Right now I'm imagining how Ken Hada must piss himself laughing if he ever gets to see it...^^
We also had some of our cookies which were so delicious they were almost 'divine' and we 'ate like porks'...^^
Too bad we didn't get to eat any of the Austrian brown bread and salami I had brought along but Charlie invited me to join her and Chris in their weekly Sunday socializing so we're going to eat them tomorro.
Since we got a text from Joel inviting us to the party that was going on at his place, we got dressed and ready to leave then and walked down all the way to Joel's flat. We were told to 'dress smartish' but as we got there, no one was actually dressed very smartish... that is in my humble opinion, of course. I think that I fitted in quite well in my black trousers and red hoodie...^^

Party at Joel's place. Stinge...^^
I couldn't drink any alcohol this evening and so I stuck to Red Bull of which I drank quite a lot and that's why I can't sleep now and so I'm writing on my blog...
Recapitulating, I'm sure that this was the best birthday I ever had and I thank you all very much for it! You're wonderful!!!

