------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Yukiguni Project







Yey, the video is done and up! Check it out on
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6685832152528246/yukiguniproj_0002/ ...
Have fun!

Featuring:
Bernie - the hoodie knight
Charlie - the blue-veiled lady
Chris - the guy in the dress
Oikaketeeeee....

Today I woke up to absolutely marvellous weather, the sun shone in through the window and even birds were singing. Since I've been up until four last night I naturally was tired a bit but I was okay. Though it was still my birthday weekend I actually pulled myself together to do some of my Study Skills coursework which I'm about to finish *pattingmyshoulder*^^
Honestly, this whole Study Skills thing was soo lengthy...
However, soon I started chatting with Charlie on MSN and abandoned my cw for chatting about British customs. It was much more interesting!
At one, no, wait, it was two, I met Chris and Charlie at the cathedral and we went down to the Liverpool library. There I finally got Haruki Murakami's 'Norwegian Wood' which I borrowed on Charlie's account. Yey!! I'm so much looking forward to reading it in the Christmas holidays! Then, while walking back to Charlie's place, she came up with the idea that we could all meet in London after Christmas for a day and make a 'Japan-day' or something, checking out the restaurants and other Japanese places in London... since my bro's coming to Britain too that's a really nice coincidence and I hope we can arrange that we all hang out together in London on 6th January. Charlie would even have a 'little surprise' for my bro (she know's what I'm talking about...)
After we arrived at Charlie's accom, Chris started pruning the plant that has grown from our creativity and in the meantime Charlie and I were slicing sausage and bread...
By the way, I also found out about the meaning and origin of the word 'to conflobulate' which isn't an actual English word but Chris' creation (originally being 'to conblobulate' and later on altered to 'conflobulate' by Charlie)... intended to mean something like 'to merge', 'to mingle' but pretty universally utilisable. British people... *lol*
It was nice to see our video developing like that and having a tasty Austrian snack at the same time!

Soon (some two hours later...) the video was finished then and we found ourselves some webspace to upload it. Charlie got all excited over it and mailed the video link to all the people she has on her MSN. Dunno, when we're going to mail it to John Collins but probably still before the karaoke exam. Imagining his face watching it makes me chuckle...^^
We actually had planned another crazy thing for today too but unfortunately we ran out of time and Chris and me had to walk home before it gets too late and the dodgy area of Kensington too dangerous... zannen desu ne, maybe another time.
God, this coughing is killing me, gotta go get some water...