送別会 - Farewell party
Since yesterday was Jamie's last official day in Liverpool, I, Joel, Chris, Charlie, Psyches, Robert and Mari met at Jamie's place in the evening to have a little farewell party. First we went to KwikSave to stock up on beer and then we settled in that little basement room with the pool table. Jamie had also brought down his Dreamcast and having not played video games in quite some time I found it pretty interesting. I watched a few rounds of Tekken and Soul Calibur and then I had a go at House of the Dead. It was great fun! The time went by far too quickly and at half eight or so we headed out for the Scream. When we came there I started feeling a bit tired and so I made a silent retreat.This weekend Jamie will go to Middlesbrough, where he'll stay until he moves to Japan, Kawasaki, near Tokyo in the end of February.
I wish you all imaginable luck for the future, mate!!
1 Comments:
Cheers for a great night guys. I will miss u all.
Jamie
By
Anonymous, at Saturday, 21 January, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home