------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Monday, January 16, 2006

My own little excursion to Japan

After having read a whole 400 pages of travel narrative set in Japan, I remembered that I too have kept diary while travelling to the Kanto area in August 2004.
So I searched deep in the folder structure of my computer, blew the thick layer of dust off the files and started going over the unrefined English texts I had written back then, polishing them up to a level that seems acceptable to me now. It is really embarrassing to see my writing style from back in 2004, almost like a lump of raw clay claiming to be a statue by Leonardo da Vinci...
Well, I intend to go over the entire travelogue now and publish it bit by bit. I hope, you enjoy reliving those moments with me. I certainly do.

  • 1st entry - 22nd August 2004
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home