
When I looked through some photos on my computer today I came across this photo which I took two years ago. It shows a part of Linz, the city where I used to go to everyday for five years and which I consider, due to the impact it had on me, as my hometown. Easy to figure that I have many memories linked to that place. What you see here is the Danube, one of the most prominent features of the city. If you turned to the left from where the photographer stands, you'd see the university of Linz in the distance. More to the right you'd see the city centre and the school I attended for five years. And if you turned even further to the right you'd see the place where Miyuki lives, my friend and Japanese teacher in Austria. So many memories...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home