Happy Birthday, dear Laura...
Last night we were celebrating the 22nd birthday of Laura from the Japan Society.
At around seven I went to her flat for the birthday party and when I stood in front of the small, slightly dodgy, backdoor-like entrance (without even a security guy to talk to) I didn't have a clue how the hell to open it. And even worse, I realised that I didn't have Laura's phone number to ring her up. So I wandered around like a burglar thinking just how I could get in there. Finally I decided to go back to the door and give it another try, when I saw the little display saying "Please enter room number". So I punched in the number and was put through to Laura's flat. That's how I got in then.
When I entered the room I was surprised to see that all the other party guests were girls. Had I mistakenly managed to make my way into an all-girls party? Highly unlikely.
Ah yeah, and there was this pink-clothes-theme to the party, hence the hat.
Well, I worried no longer and soon we were sitting round in a circle on the floor playing a drinking game. I enjoyed myself greatly and the punch was yummy.
The time went by and around ten we were setting out for the student union bar where I stayed another hour or so but then I felt so tired that I went home for some kip.
All in all a great evening!
At around seven I went to her flat for the birthday party and when I stood in front of the small, slightly dodgy, backdoor-like entrance (without even a security guy to talk to) I didn't have a clue how the hell to open it. And even worse, I realised that I didn't have Laura's phone number to ring her up. So I wandered around like a burglar thinking just how I could get in there. Finally I decided to go back to the door and give it another try, when I saw the little display saying "Please enter room number". So I punched in the number and was put through to Laura's flat. That's how I got in then.
When I entered the room I was surprised to see that all the other party guests were girls. Had I mistakenly managed to make my way into an all-girls party? Highly unlikely.
Ah yeah, and there was this pink-clothes-theme to the party, hence the hat.
Well, I worried no longer and soon we were sitting round in a circle on the floor playing a drinking game. I enjoyed myself greatly and the punch was yummy.
The time went by and around ten we were setting out for the student union bar where I stayed another hour or so but then I felt so tired that I went home for some kip.
All in all a great evening!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home