House hunting
Now that LSH has published the housing adverts for the academic year 2006/07, the time for house hunting has come. Today I had a look at two houses in Kensington, the houses themselves weren't bad and the rent okay but there are some really annoying points: Most landlords only welcome groups of 3 when they've got a property for 3 (shifting the task of finding flatmates on the tenants), mostly utility bills are not included and it seems like in none of those rooms internet access is provided, which would be the biggest problem for me.So I came to realise, what good deal I actually have with Cathedral Campus and what a pity it is that it closes down next year.
It's so hard to find acceptable properties for less than 55 quid a week and it's soo tiring...
Okay, I'm going to repeat Chinese now to cheer me up...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home