------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Messengers of spring

Yesterday, on my way to work, I took this photo of a tree blossoming in the middle of February. In Austria that would be unthinkable...
Also today was a really nice day, sunny and even quite warm, with a gentle breeze blowing and birds singing: messengers of spring.

Today I took some time to check a few links I had in my email inbox and to add them to my links section on the blog (you might have noticed that it has grown bigger). At the moment I'm addicted to the 'Herro Flom Japan' voiceblog about that guy's life in Japan. Really gives you interesting insights in Japanese culture and everyday life somtimes. Credits to Charlie who sent the link to JS.

Weekend is here. No plan whatsoever thus far. Maybe going to the pool for a little swim again. Busy anyway...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home