No mountains in Britain?
To have sufficient data to back my thoughts for this semester's Japan essay I read my way through this mountain of books this week. Yesterday I also checked several websites and today I typed up the first rough draft of the essay. 1200 words, that means I'll have to struggle to shorten it down again... But never mind, I'll manage somehow.So the clichee that Britain has no mountains has been disproven, peeps...
6 Comments:
Britain has several mountain, idiot. Ever heard of Ben Nevis or Mount Snowdon?
By
Anonymous, at Monday, 27 February, 2006
Britain has several mountain, idiot. Ever heard of Ben Nevis or Mount Snowdon?
By
Anonymous, at Monday, 27 February, 2006
How on earth did you get British citizenship when you don't know that?! I think the government should have set up that citizenship test like they wanted to.
By
Anonymous, at Monday, 27 February, 2006
What cliché? I've never heard that in my life. Its not even a saying, let alone one used enough to be a cliché.
By
Anonymous, at Monday, 27 February, 2006
1) If you want to insult me, go ahead, I don't mind. But I think it would be fair to let me know who you are.
2) I never said that I think that Britain has no mountains. I know that it has.
3) Compared to the alps, those are still no 'real' mountains...
4) There is a cliche in Austria, that Britain is a flat land without mountains. But I'm sure you knew that since you seem to know everything. Unlike me you're no idiot.
5) I wrote this post mainly for my mates in Austria. Where that cliche exists. And where they have 'real' mountains.
Good evening.
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 27 February, 2006
"I think the government should have set up that citizenship test like they wanted to."
-- Are you, by any chance, a nationalist?!
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 27 February, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home