**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**
No psycho's trying to kill themselves????Meh, no point going out.
By Anonymous, at Friday, 17 February, 2006
No. At least from what I heard he's banned from the Scream (if the bouncers manage to remember him)... so rather peaceful yesterday night^^
By Global Bernie, at Friday, 17 February, 2006
You are aware the comments aren't showing Mr Hard. It's showing as comments nashi.
Pardon, what's wrong with the comments?
I've cleaned out the source script a bit, there was some crap in it that might have caused errors. I hope it's working now...
Post a Comment << Home
......Welcome to my blog............私のブログへようこそ..........Welkom op mijn blog.....Willkommen auf meinem Blog
Previous PostingsVorherige EinträgeVorige Records以前の記入
One of my fondest memories...
1/8 ~ one eighth ~ ein Achtel ~ 8分の1 ~ 八分之一
The hunt is coming to an end
14.2. St.Valentine's Day
First day... バイト頑張った!
我叫麦本鹤。
A night at the Scream
The hunt goes on
Of populism and propaganda
House hunting
5 Comments:
No psycho's trying to kill themselves????
Meh, no point going out.
By
Anonymous, at Friday, 17 February, 2006
No. At least from what I heard he's banned from the Scream (if the bouncers manage to remember him)... so rather peaceful yesterday night^^
By
Global Bernie, at Friday, 17 February, 2006
You are aware the comments aren't showing Mr Hard. It's showing as comments nashi.
By
Anonymous, at Friday, 17 February, 2006
Pardon, what's wrong with the comments?
By
Global Bernie, at Friday, 17 February, 2006
I've cleaned out the source script a bit, there was some crap in it that might have caused errors. I hope it's working now...
By
Global Bernie, at Friday, 17 February, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home