------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Monday, February 20, 2006

To work!

Although I woke up with a slight feeling of sickness and an urge to throw up this morning I still went to work. Once found, I won't this job slip again, especially not for a ridiculously little indigestion that occurs once every few months! After all, that's what medication is there for...
So, I took that drops and went to work where I was introduced to a new colleague who apparently had absolutely no idea of how to operate a computer and I was left to explain everything to him (since Mick is not really a computer person and Claire was busy). It was really a valuable chance of acting as a teacher and, above all, to test my patience. I don't know how come but he didn't even know that you carry out a double click by clicking the left mouse button twice...
So, although I got him to perform all the steps involved in the manufacturing process I don't think he'll be employed... which means that I'm going to be introduced to yet another new colleague next time - and maybe I can play teacher again! For me that's gathering valuable experience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home