...and the show must go on?
Just happened to stop by at the JMU library, the only place where I can access the internet now that my laptop went haywire. Must have been a faulty model, really, it broke once, a year ago when it was still within the warranty period, and a second time, now that it isn't any more.Getting a two year old laptop isn't really worth it so I'll have to buy a new one - I have decided for this DELL Inspiron model you see above. 410 Pounds for a new laptop isn't a bad deal but still it's gonna hurt financially, which means that I'm probably gonna have to cut back with my travelling in the summer. Life is rugged, isn't it.
But never mind, I'm just gonna rent a car for a few days and travel around in Britain, that's gonna be fun too!
6 Comments:
私、イギリス人だけど、本当にすてきなパソコンだね!あの、一人で図書館に居たら何で何も言わなかったんだろ?
目痛い!今日勉強しすぎたかもな。
えらいだろう:P
By
Chojin, at Monday, 27 March, 2006
何も言わなかったのは、また図書館に行ったのが十一時だったから。そんなときにゃきっとジェイミーがもう行きたくないと思った。。。^^
勉強がんばって!音声学もタノシク勉強してね lol
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 27 March, 2006
i do believe the lappie on the photo is the same as mine.
good choice, though it's dead heavy to carry around.
By
ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 27 March, 2006
Just as my old one, in fact this laptop is not much as an improvement to my 2-year-old broken one but it's definitely the best value for money I could find (2 years ago a laptop like this was 900 quid :p )
Specs are:
Celeron 1500
512MB 533MHZ DDR
15.4" WXGA (1280x800)
40 Gigs HD (though I can use my old 60GB one as external)
Wireless LAN
6600+ Wh battery!!
So the only improvements to my old one are the tremendously faster RAM, the built-in wireless LAN and the battery.
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 27 March, 2006
Pay £700 and you can get a spiffy one like mine lol. Tho actually being able to have a holiday would be a better deal...
Woo for road trips!
By
1234321, at Tuesday, 28 March, 2006
Road trips I shall have - Britain here I come! Wo0!!
...and I'd be too stingy to spend 700 of the queen's English Pounds on a laptop anyway...
By
Global Bernie, at Wednesday, 29 March, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home