Bernie in the boss' chair?
That's right but what's he doing there?Well, left alone by Mick and Clare,
Bernie ruled the office, yea! (Ok, noticing the reprimanding glances around I'll stop rhyming now)
So Clare had to go to the bank and Mick went home since he'd finished early - the only one staying behind to fight with the printer and bestowed with the power of the padlock was me. (^_^) So they're beginning to trust me. Good, good...
One of the latest topics this week is the teacher's strike at JMU - lecturers are striking tomorrow Tuesday 'til noon (?) in order to raise their salary. Accepted and fully supported by the Student Union. Accepted by me too. And it means that there is no 9 o'clock lecture tomorrow - a good coincidence cause I need to do some recap anyway.
In one of the recent comments, Charlie gave me a link to a good site about British slang (originally designed to enlighten Yankie chaps...). Thanks for that!!
http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml
It can soon be found among the links to the right...
2 Comments:
Is that a weasel growing on your face?
By
Anonymous, at Monday, 06 March, 2006
I don't know, I don't think it's a weasel but it's definitely a rodent. My knowledge of zoology is very limited though, sorry... :-)
By
Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 07 March, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home