
After hearing tonnes of stuff about the phenomenon 'online game' I tried it out for myself today. I didn't quite know which one to choose but then I remembered a link from MSN messenger to a game called 'Silk Road' (シルクロード) - it is completely for free and internet use is unlimited too here at Cathedral Campus. So I thought, give it a try (I think the plot of the makers is to get people addicted by giving them the basic levels for free and then lettimg them pay for loads of extra features... but I think I'm not susceptible to that). I wouldn't have wasted my time with it anyway if it hadn't been fully Japanse and on a Japanese server and therefore quite good Japanese training. After all it was my first encounter with a Japanese computer game in unsimplified Japanese, designed for and mainly used by Japanese people. Sometimes it was quite hard to understand but it was good fun. So I think I'll probably give it an hour every now and then to brush up on my Japanese skills...
3 Comments:
a gift for you- http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml
By
ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 06 March, 2006
That's gonna help me a lot, thanks!!!
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 06 March, 2006
omg, this site's not just helpful, it's great! it's gonna be my portal to a lot of you people's talk.
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 06 March, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home