------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Expect the Unexpected 2 - The Return

So Jamie's back!
On Sunday I discovered an email in my inbox in which he told me that he's not going to Japan now, that he's coming back to Liverpool and that he's looking for a place to stay. I won't go into details but his girlfriend Kyoko's returned to Japan with his son.
So, on Monday I contacted the manager of St Andrew's Gardens, the place I'm staying next year, and asked if they had rooms to move in straight away. They had, so the manager. On Monday night then Jamie arrived and stayed at my place over night and on Tuesday he had a talk with John Collins who let him back on the course without arguing.
Then, in the afternoon, Jamie and I went to St Andrews Gardens where we had a look at a room for 58 quid a week which he took instantly without thinking about it long. Next thing we went shopping and in the evening he took a coach back to Middlesbrough to get some stuff from home. Today he finally settled in in Liverpool and is going to uni regularly again. ジェイミー、お帰り!みんな大歓迎だよ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home