------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Monday, March 13, 2006

May I introduce?


This is a colleague and mate from work, Mike (or Mick). He's a comedian who writes his own jokes and sketches (or at least I think so, correct me if I'm wrong) and performs every now and then. I'm looking forward to seeing him on stage.
He likes heavy metal and music in general, knows tonnes of songs (many more than me at least) and is responsible for a steady cheerful background humming/singing in the office. Also his occasional remarks about funny customer names (Ms. Hoare - how do you find that?) I wouldn't want to miss. The only thing I could live without are those weekly 'can I get off Wednesday' debates...
We (Phatism Ltd.) will be moving soon, around end of March I think, into a building that seems to be far nicer than the one we're in now from what I've heard - warm corridors and a laminate floor - almost like real parquet. Simon and Clare went for a little inspection tour to the building today and took several photos with my camera. Here one:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home