The sweet side of Ireland...
When I went to work today, I got a bit of the Guinness Cake that Clare had made in the weekend. It tasted so great that I've decided to find a recipe and have a go at making one myself. Hopefully I'll find time & it'll be alright... You don't really use that much Guinness, only half a pint or even less but you can clearly taste it in the cake.Last night, after a quite studious Sunday (and a quite hungover Saturday :p ) I went over to Jamie's flat to watch some TV and play some Game Cube. Gawd, I suck at Mario Football!! 'Too many buttons' indeed - so my main strategy consists of wildly hacking on the buttons alternately and hoping that the ball moves towards Jamie's goal ^^ Why can't all game console controllers in the world be as simple and effective as the those of the Gameboy or the NES??
3 Comments:
the SNES and Master System were better. and let's not forget the Commadore 64. There's a gaming device worth talking about.
By
ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 20 March, 2006
Erm....one word, two syllables Dreamcast!
Nuff said.
By
Chojin, at Tuesday, 21 March, 2006
UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!
By
ミス・イギリス, at Tuesday, 21 March, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home