------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back on the net!

After one laptop, a new network cable and hours of software installation later I'm finally back on the net! With my own photos! So here a short summary of what's happened in the last two weeks:
On Wednesday two weeks ago, the day on which my old laptop broke, I went to O'Neills, an Irish pub down in town, with Clare and some of her mates to celebrate her birthday. I think it was her 24th. Happy birthday again!




Some Guinness again, hehe...

Earlier that day I went to the library to help my mates with their phonetics coursework but we weren't really up to it, I was knackered and Joel was being funny, juggling and hiding behind the shelves... lol




Better than 'Where's Wally' :-)

In the weekend, Jamie and I went down to town to look for cheap laptops. We went to Dixons and John Lewis and then we came across an European food fair where they had German sausages, sweets and other nice things. Hmmmm....




German food in the centre of Liverpool

On Tuesday then we went to the 'Liverpool World Museum' since Jamie's never been in there before and it's really interesting: they've got an aquarium, a bughouse, tonnes of historical artifacts and much more. At one point we saw some crickets in a glass tank and guess what they did: shagging!



It was the swingin' sixties in that glass tank...

This Thursday we all went round to the Scream since it was the last time before the Easter hols. I was knackered from work but it was okay, before we went to the Scream we'd watched some Gladiators and Jackass on the telly and then at the Scream Colin pulled out a ciggy and wanted to give it to me but I was so scared of Charlie scowling at me that I didn't take it - and it was smoked by Joel, Jamie and Mike. I think Chris had a drag too although I'm not too sure of it. Can't remember it really well.




Oh! How unhealthy!! *rofl*

And finally, yesterday was the last day at uni before Easter and we had loads of fun. Before the phonetics seminar in the afternoon we found a little buffet waiting for us (or anyone else happening to pass by ^^) so it was free fruit and milk. JMU catering rawks!! :)




Now, what's that??

After our last portion of bilabial pleasures Joel, Chris and I went round Joel's place where I fixed his internet connection and he started emptying his wardrobe and drawers and showed us all the items he owned and hardly ever wore. Lol. He even gave me a t-shirt. And we dressed up funny.








Then we went over to the living room to play Tekken 3 on the PS2. I'm really shit at it but it was great fun.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home