Home sweet home
So, I'm back in the pool now. It was a really nice week, it wasn't too short and not too long. Of course there were things which I wanted to do but didn't have the time to but I didn't expect anything else. I've seen some reminiscent places, met my family and my mates, did some sightseeing, ate some great food and even got a job for the summer hols already. What more could I ask for?





7 Comments:
excellent, and the token frauline or even a doitsu beer wa?
:/
By
Chojin, at Thursday, 20 April, 2006
@Jamie: Some delicious, golden Austrian beer is waiting for you in my room :)
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 20 April, 2006
you live in steyr, but own no machine gun? shameful! lol
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 20 April, 2006
Y'know, I used the Steyr Aug regularly in Counter Strike...
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 20 April, 2006
@Joel: hehe, you should have seen the room before I moved to Britain...
By
Global Bernie, at Friday, 21 April, 2006
Damn, I nearly thought you just said you'd really used a steyr Aug. THAT would have been cool.
lol.
By
1234321, at Sunday, 23 April, 2006
If I had made the sacrifice and done the 8 months of crappy Austrian military service I could have :)
By
Global Bernie, at Sunday, 23 April, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home