Household day
Phew, what a dull day today. Raining most of the time and no computer in the house - so no Japanese TV et cetera. But just the right thing for me since I am a clean student, and so I attended to my household chores: cooking, doing the laundry, hoovering, putting the rubbish out - that kind of stuff. Not exactly what I call exciting but needs to be done as well.
However, I've done something interesting too: I started working out a plan for my road trip in summer. At the moment I'm planning to circle England in nine days, visiting amongst others Birmingham, Bath, the Stonehenge, Canterbury, the Peak District and Nottingham. Just as I'd thought, for moving around so much in such a short time a car definitely works out cheaper than going by train or coach - and you're more flexible too! Woo, I can't wait!!
11 Comments:
"since I am a cleanly student"
no.
By
ミス・イギリス, at Sunday, 02 April, 2006
Just hope there isnt another hike in petrol prices tho! Lol. Maybe we should have a gettogether in B.Ham? Joel's only over in Lichfield, and I'll be up there at somepoint helping my friend move or something.
By
1234321, at Monday, 03 April, 2006
Cool, I'm planning on staying a whole day in B'ham anyway. 's gonna be sometime at the end of July...
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 03 April, 2006
@ Charlie: Am I not??
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 03 April, 2006
I think she is getting at the point that the English is a little dodgy, non?
By
Chojin, at Monday, 03 April, 2006
Okay no she isn't, yes my English is worse than an Austrain's!
By
Chojin, at Monday, 03 April, 2006
yes, you cannot say "I am a cleanly student" cleanly is an adVERB. You describe verbs. Student is a noun. Therefore you say "I am a clean student"
By
ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 03 April, 2006
I thought I'd heard the phrase 'someone is a cleanly person' somewhere - but you're right, it does sound a bit strange. Thanks for the help!
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 03 April, 2006
Actually, cleanly is and adjective too. You just pronounce it "Klenly" instead. I think thats what bern was stabbing at..
By
1234321, at Wednesday, 05 April, 2006
So I can say 'I'm a cleanly student' ?
By
Global Bernie, at Wednesday, 05 April, 2006
Yup, you certainly can Sir Burn Hard
By
1234321, at Thursday, 06 April, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home