
Today I went to Linz, my 'old hometown' for some job interviews. I had the first one at eleven and after it I had all the time til five in the afternoon for myself. Luckily, my brother and my dad had lunchbreak too at noon and we went to a Chinese resteraunt where they had an all-you-can-eat buffet. I think with only 4 quid it's cheaper than Yum's? Anyway, the food was really yummy and then my dad took me around the city in his car. And I felt overjoyed to see all those places again!!Then, at half four, I had my second job interview and - OMFG - I got the job!!! So, even if all the other 7 schools should reject me, what I strongly doubt, I can still teach English in Austria in the summer hols. Wootage!!




1 Comments:
Have a great time negro. Don't forget to bring back some o-miyage! A beautiful frauline or even some Austrian beer will do:D
By
Chojin, at Monday, 17 April, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home