Spring in the Pool!
So, spring's finally arriving in Liverpool, yesterday it was all sunshine and quite warm and Jamie, Joel, Chris and I went to get some booze and chill out on the green of St. Andrew's Gardens. Reminded me so much of the days round the open-air pools back in Austria. It was kinda like a barbecue without a barbecue - but I am lookin' forward when we're really gonna get some steaks and die Deutschen Bratwuerste and some Ziege... that's somethin', eh?Good job Jamie had his new camera with him, that way I can get some photies on my blog even without a laptop. So here they are for everyone who doesn't find his way round to Jamie's blog. Read it anyway, peepz, it's good.



3 Comments:
"I HAD SEX 4 WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!11"
"IT'S JUST AS GOOD"
"CHARLIE, I COULD USE IT"
lmao.
By
Chojin, at Wednesday, 05 April, 2006
HandySpass?
Rofl.
By
1234321, at Wednesday, 05 April, 2006
***it was longer than that***it is just as good***handy spass - is ja krass***
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 06 April, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home