Exam period
Exam period's going pretty well so far, after Monday's Japanese aural exam it was TESOL today, and with it only two more to go!The exam went quite okay athough I harldy had any time left in the end to read everything again and I almost got a cramp in my right hand and apparently I was clearing my throat all the time and pretty loud - only that I didn't notice it myself...
After the exam I went out to bask in the sun for a while and now I'm listening to German hip hop. Great is the world!
Tomorrow's work and studying again tho.
18 Comments:
http://www.download.com/TV24X7-/
3000-2139_4-10528655.html?tag=lst-0-3
Ps Ash has bought a (cheaper) camcorder now anyway. Sorry.
By
ミス・イギリス, at Thursday, 11 May, 2006
You Bernski, you comin out at all before term ends?
By
1234321, at Thursday, 11 May, 2006
^Yo.
Too many vowels there lol.
By
1234321, at Thursday, 11 May, 2006
Yeah 'f course mate. Get in touch!
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 11 May, 2006
What you wanna feel some of my magic touch? Gay.
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 11 May, 2006
One assumes that "Magic" touch is better than "your penis in his eye" touch. I could be wrong though. Maybe.
By
1234321, at Friday, 12 May, 2006
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home