**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**
I love how the green on the cake is the same colour as his hair was.
By ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 01 May, 2006
after the shiken, ne? btw, 9:30, what room is it in?
By Global Bernie, at Monday, 01 May, 2006
g13
Bern did u really bake a cake?
By Chojin, at Monday, 01 May, 2006
Magical magical dope cakes...
By 1234321, at Tuesday, 02 May, 2006
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!»
By Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.»
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.»
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.»
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!»
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.»
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!»
Post a Comment << Home
......Welcome to my blog............私のブログへようこそ..........Welkom op mijn blog.....Willkommen auf meinem Blog
Previous PostingsVorherige EinträgeVorige Records以前の記入
Tourist Sunday
Happy Birthday!!!
Royal Mail stupidity
Religious? God, not me!
Tourists and Sundays...
Settled in again
Home sweet home
A nice Easter weekend!
Schlacken Sie Kracken...
Austria, I'm here!!
18 Comments:
I love how the green on the cake is the same colour as his hair was.
By
ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 01 May, 2006
after the shiken, ne? btw, 9:30, what room is it in?
By
Global Bernie, at Monday, 01 May, 2006
g13
By
ミス・イギリス, at Monday, 01 May, 2006
Bern did u really bake a cake?
By
Chojin, at Monday, 01 May, 2006
Magical magical dope cakes...
By
1234321, at Tuesday, 02 May, 2006
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home