Hmm, Pizza...
Know this pic? I thought I might as well nick it off Joel's blog since I don't have any decent pictures myself today and this 'Mt. Pizza' is awesome. lolAnyway, today Jamie and I met to go for Pizza Hut's lunch buffet deal after he sold his TV and DVD player at Cash Converters - fatty pizza and squash with free refills for us till our bellies bulged. Later on in the afternoon Chris joined us too (not Joel though, he'd decided to move home today already) and went to see a movie. The DaVinci Code. I read the book and so I wanted to see the film too. Not exactly impressing, especially the end was quite lengthy, but pretty good nonetheless. And after two and a half hours of motion picture we finished the evening with some cider and a few episodes of South Park. After being exposed to Cartman's psychic powers we were knackered enough though and so Chris and I went home.
So, Jamie's gonna move out tomorrow and Chris sometime next week, leaving me for lone boozing for some time. Nah, I'm just gonna read more, I hardly had any time for that in the past few months anyway.
Have a good holiday guys and don't forget to post on your blogs every once in a while! And to look at mine :-)
3 Comments:
where's the pig head!!!
By
Chojin, at Sunday, 21 May, 2006
haha, kudos to the flirt master! lol
although - to work up to jamie's count you'll have to work quite hard...
By
Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 23 May, 2006
Joel sweet mate. I've had some look of my own too, best girl in a while by a mile.
Try to update my blog soon with pics or something.
Good job on the weather Bern!1
By
Anonymous, at Saturday, 27 May, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home