It's here!
Last week I got my new digital camera at last (and now I got my head round to writing this entry lol). Not that I really needed a new one but the lens cap of my old one was coming loose and this camera's got a couple of advantages: 1) it's not as big and heavy, 2) it doesn't have that same ridiculously high battery consumption, 3) it doesn't take it forever to autofocus and reload its flash...I almost bought a Kodak EasyShare back in Austria but I'm glad I didn't do it. It'd have been 140 Pounds in Austria, normal price in Britain would've been 130 Pounds but after browsing the internet for some time I found a place that sold it for 95 (yea, go ahead and take the mick, I just like comparing prices and saving money - guess it's in the blood).
Anyways, since it's one of my greatest hobbys to take photos this new camera's really good to have - not at least because it's small enough to fit into my trouser's pocket.
Joke of the day - this time from my dad in Austria, originally in German, translated into English:
The English teacher asks her students in class, What tense is it if I say "I'm pretty"?
"Past tense, Mrs. Smith!"
15 Comments:
1. OMG you actually SPENT money??!!
2. OMG you're trousers aren't too tight to contain things in the pockets?!
I've discovered that phonetics isn't all that difficult. Just boring as hell.
By
ミス・イギリス, at Tuesday, 16 May, 2006
Amen to that.
By
Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 16 May, 2006
And they say Ziege mounters have no sense of humour...
By
Chojin, at Tuesday, 16 May, 2006
OMG....as you were....
By
1234321, at Tuesday, 16 May, 2006
All in good time, old chap.
By
Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 16 May, 2006
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Help!!! Spam attack!
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home