Japanese exam
Today at 9:30 in the morning we had our written Japanese exam and it was really okay. 楽勝だった! After the exam then (we all finished around the same time) I, Jamie, Joel, Charlie, Chris, Mike and Andrew went down to town checking out the shops and enjoying each other's company and finally Chris, Jamie, Joel and I ended up at Pizza Hut where we got the all-you-can-eat lunch buffet deal for four quid. Boy, that was good, gorgeing myself on pizza!!!So, the next exam's gonna be Monday then, Japanese aural (口でやること) :D
11 Comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home