Salon Zeilinger...
This week I finally got a decent haircut again. Long hair may look better but this definitely feels better, especially as it's gotten quite warm recently.Today was work and tomorrow's gonna be Chinese exam - hope to be going out in the weekend though... get in touch whoever wants to go for a few!
6 Comments:
lol. Save thine tears and do not despair for growing again shall be my hair.
And thanks for the compliment! :-)
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 11 May, 2006
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 18 May, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home