------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Friday, May 19, 2006

Thursday night craziness

Thursday evenings are the classical time for vice and debauchery. We know that. And that's why we went to Scream to have some drink. As I went in I couldn't believe my eyes - the pub was more crowded than I'd ever seen it before and after I fought my way to the bar I queued for a solid ten minutes surrounded by shoving students and the stale air only to buy a pint of lager. But never mind, I managed to locate my mates soon and we had a good time.



The Scream, brimming with life

After a while Joel decided that he wanted to draw on Colin's bag and before soon we all were drawing and scribbling away. Not much in the way of artistry but anyway. This is it:



No way he's gonna forget us now :-)

While we were adorning? Colin's bag with our artwork, he got out a cigarette from his pocket, lit up and started savouring the smoke which must have had an alluring effect on Jamie who soon after asked him if he could have a draw. Joel followed Jamie's example and what could I do but join in too? lol



Smoking kills. Yes.
Even Mr. G. Reaper fancies a smoke every now and then...

Our further route led us to the Cavern Club, on the way to which Jamie and some random guys started chanting football songs? - Jamie defending the honour of Grimsby. We piss on your fish... :-D
In Cavern Club then we just stayed long enough to see the Beatles doubles - who didn't look very Beatles-like on that particular evening - get on stage, Joel soon went off because 'he could use it', Jamie ended up headbutting some guy and I found my way home too.
Not too bad an evening. Let's see if we can top it in the weekend.




'Bern Cam' - the Cavern Club in a blur :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home