**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**
BBC Article Riot Clayton Sq.
Fucking arseholes..
By Chojin, at Tuesday, 13 June, 2006
Yeah mate, if the cancel the live transmissions on the big screen now because of these bitches I'll be fuckin pissed off...
By Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 13 June, 2006
could just go to a pub...
By 1234321, at Tuesday, 13 June, 2006
Damn right I could. Haha. :-)Still not the same...
Post a Comment << Home
......Welcome to my blog............私のブログへようこそ..........Welkom op mijn blog.....Willkommen auf meinem Blog
Previous PostingsVorherige EinträgeVorige Records以前の記入
England vs. Paraguay: 1-0, Casualties: ??
Hundstage - Dog Days
Dreams...
The result
I'm moving 2
Here cometh the summer sun...
I'm moooooooooving...
Choc-Almond Delight
Squirrels
Wanderlust
4 Comments:
Fucking arseholes..
By
Chojin, at Tuesday, 13 June, 2006
Yeah mate, if the cancel the live transmissions on the big screen now because of these bitches I'll be fuckin pissed off...
By
Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 13 June, 2006
could just go to a pub...
By
1234321, at Tuesday, 13 June, 2006
Damn right I could. Haha. :-)
Still not the same...
By
Global Bernie, at Tuesday, 13 June, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home