------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dreams...

夢解釈について少しの知識があれば面白いと思います。
夕べはとても変な夢を見ました:犯さなかった犯罪で判決を受けて刑務所に入れられたという夢でした。だけど、何とかして脱獄して刑務所の近くにある低木の茂みの中に隠れて宿として穴を掘って食料のために小さな動物を狩った。。。どうして私の無意識がそんなに変な考えを思い付いたかな、どうしてその夢の中で刑務所から遠く逃げるほど機転が利かなかったかなと思いました。。。

It would be interesting to know a bit about dream interpretation. Last night I had a very strange dream: I dreamed that I had been convicted of a crime I didn't commit and sent to prison. Somehow I managed to break out though and was hiding in a thicket next to the prison grounds, digging a burrow for shelter and hunting small animals for food... I really wonder how my subconscious could come up with such an absurd idea and why in my dream I didn't have enough sense to rather put some distance between me and the prison...

5 Comments:

  • Dream theory has always interested me.... Apparently to dream that you are in prison means that you can't express yourself: Perhaps it has something to do with your learning of english or japanese?
    According to buddhist psychology to dream that you are hunting means that you are seeking or pursuing inner desires.... I do know a lot more about all this bolox so just ask me...... What were you convicted of? Ps can i have my cheyeknees dixshonairee back sometime please?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 08 June, 2006  

  • No problem mate, just tell me your address and I'll post it.

    Unfortunately I can't remember what I was convicted of...
    Anyway, this 'inability to express oneself' thing sounds interesting.

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Friday, 09 June, 2006  

  • Tax Evasion.

    By Blogger 1234321, at Saturday, 10 June, 2006  

  • Yeah, probably. I've been avoiding tax constantly for the past few years. Maybe my subconscious's feeling guilty for that...
    Nah, not really... :D

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Sunday, 11 June, 2006  

  • Last night I had the next dream in what seems to be a series: This time I dreamed that I was being locked in in a museum overnight...

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Monday, 12 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home