I'm moooooooooving...
So, yesterday evening I finally went to the new place to pick up the keys to my new room and soon I'll start moving. Anyways, I took some photos of the room which you can see at the end of this post. It all looks very empty still but let's see if I can't make it feel homey by the weekend...Then I had some bad luck too, I was printing out a few pages when suddenly, with a loud *crack* something inside my printer broke. I tried to fix it but no good came of it and all I got were black fingers... drat, drat, and a double drat!


2 Comments:
I can't wait to move in there.
I think everyone's sick of me screaming "it's going to be soooo fun next year!!"
By
ミス・イギリス, at Friday, 02 June, 2006
"Self-knowledge is the first step towards amendment..." lol
But no, really, I think it's gonna be a great time too!
By
Global Bernie, at Friday, 02 June, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home