Searched and found...
Yesterday I went to Cathedral Campus to look through this pile of mail (the residence period is over and so they don't sort it out anymore) and after half an hour I finally found what I was looking for - my new credit card that has been sent there by mistake. So if you want some nice freebies that haven't been claimed yet - go there and try your luck... (only jokin') :-)Btw, Chris, if you're interested, there's also a Vodafone bill for you lying around...
2 Comments:
Dude, next time if you see any of my stuff, can you pick it up? I'll give you a mars bar or something when i get back lol.
By
1234321, at Thursday, 13 July, 2006
ok mate, i'll go have a look over the weekend, before i leave
By
Global Bernie, at Thursday, 13 July, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home