------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Friday, July 28, 2006

In the Land of Cows and Bells...

So, after finishing my road trip and returning my car I went to Austria on 26th July. And here I am, back at my parents' house. Somehow it feels a bit strange to be here, as if I was slightly out of place... everything feels so foreign here... but I'll get used to it again, I'm sure and it was really nice to see my family again.
The road trip was absolutely great, I'm so glad that I did everything the way I did it and I was able to collect a lot of good experiences and impressions!
At the moment I'm typing up and illustrating the travel diary I was writing during my road trip and I hope that I can upload it soon. I'm surely going to do that in the weekend or next week...

3 Comments:

  • I bought a camera too mate, hopefully have some good shots soon.

    Have a great time in the mutterland, and let's see those Austrian women...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, 28 July, 2006  

  • sweet, mate, what camera is it?
    anyway, i shall be lookin forward to those pictures!
    as for the austrian women, i plan on visiting the outdoor pools in the vicinity quite often so there i should see plenty :D

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Friday, 28 July, 2006  

  • http://www.sony.jp/products/Consumer/DSC/DSC-T5/

    This one mate, got a nice 5000 reduction for making a free loyalty card too!!

    Waiting for the outdoor pool postie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, 29 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home