月見 - 月美。 Moon Beauty.
Well, now that I've got my new tripod, I went out on the night to Friday to find myself a nice little spot in Liverpool that's not too highly illuminated by the street lights to take a few shots of the almost full moon. Around two in the night I found it.Now, what I really like about the moon is that no matter where in the world we are, we're all watching the same moon. And if the time difference isn't too great, even at the same time! It knows no differences and no prejudice. It's something that links us all, somehow, an actual, real thing that we can all share.
And it also gives me a great sense of continuity and stability - the moon was here eons before and it will remain there for generations to come...
Pretty o'er the city,
Sublime anytime,
To sorrow immune,
That is the moon.
Sublime anytime,
To sorrow immune,
That is the moon.
1 Comments:
yep. what sort of cheese d'ya reckon it's made of?
By
Global Bernie, at Friday, 28 July, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home