------ @@ ..:Global Bernie's Blog:.. @@ ------

**--- also check out my translations: http://globertran.blogspot.com ---**

Monday, July 17, 2006

Voyage, voyage!

Tomorrow's the big day!
Around noon I'll be sitting in a coach bound for London from where I'll start my Britain round trip by car. Nottingham, Peak District, Birmingham, Stratford upon Avon, Bath, Stonehenge, Newquay/Torquay, Brighton, Canterbury, Cambridge. It certainly won't become boring a single minute!
Since I probably won't have internet access very often tho I will not update this until late July. So, until then and have a nice time!!

5 Comments:

  • sounds like an interesting trip....

    By Blogger yasser, at Monday, 17 July, 2006  

  • You're visiting some really good places- you've chosen well.
    What day are you going to Cam? I'll check what I'm doing and may be able to meet up. If you want to, that is.
    Sorry I didn't text back the other day, I wasn't too keen on sending my address over some internet based text sending service.

    By Blogger ミス・イギリス, at Tuesday, 18 July, 2006  

  • lol at yASSER

    By Blogger Chojin, at Thursday, 20 July, 2006  

  • Thanks. No problem, if we can meet up you're kinda participating in my trip anyway so there's no need to send you a postcard then... :-)

    I'll be in Cambridge on Tuesday, 25th July, most of the day prolly. If you want we could also meet on the evening before as I'll be driving quite closely past Bury.

    I'll give you a ring in the next few days or you can also comment on here because I think I might be getting internet access again soon.

    Bern

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Thursday, 20 July, 2006  

  • yup, i'm already in austria, got here today. but i was going through lichfield. wasn't seeing too much of it tho cos it was already at night. pretty regular town, in't it?
    so, i'm going to read your pointless info now, haha... :-)

    By Blogger Global Bernie, at Thursday, 27 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home