Teacher.
Last week I finally got some positive replies from the schools I'd been applying to and decided for one so now I'll be teaching secondary school kids in English from 24th August till 12th September, four hours a day. I'm quite satisfied with that as a first teaching experience, so w00t!!And I went to Vienna for three absolutely great days. I just love that city, it's fantastic! Naturally I wrote a diary again and took loads of photos of which I selected the best ones. The complete travel diary can be found here.
6 Comments:
I hope your going to be teaching em' the northern way and not that soft sothern shite some people spout out :P
Nah, really sweet mate. Maybe you'll have a bit more money this year to actually be able to eat something that isn't bread or Joel's left over kebab.:D
By
Chojin, at Thursday, 17 August, 2006
and he'll be able to use toilet paper, not just water!
By
ミス・イギリス, at Thursday, 17 August, 2006
And you can by something that isnt shite cider! Or do some things never change? :P
By
1234321, at Friday, 18 August, 2006
oh, thank heavens that i've got such a caring community on this blog! haha, yeah, maybe i'll be a spender when i come back to the pool... be surprised or not.
still, if it was only for teh money i should have continued my job in britain, the payment here's shite. but as i said to myself, i'm doing this for the experience.
By
Global Bernie, at Saturday, 19 August, 2006
Believe it or not, i've actually got a job with a language school in liverpool (not as a cleaner, either) and the pays not bad at all. want me to put a word in, bern?
By
Anonymous, at Wednesday, 23 August, 2006
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Saiko, you coming back for sure then? I'm sure Charlie will be delighted!!
By
Anonymous, at Friday, 25 August, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home